Winner!!!!!!!!





Hello my friends, Well it is august 30th. and it is time for me to announce the winner of my Birthday blog candy. I have 36 entries for my candy and I wrote out all the names and had my son pick a winner.




So, for our winner, it is...........................................................................Karen B...................So, Karen B, Congrats!!!
Drop me a line with your address so I can get your goodies out to you!
If Karen doesnt contact me by Thursday 6pm. PST, I will then have Brandon draw another name. dannette_ruger@yahoo.com
Thank you everyone who left me nice birthday wishes, My Birthday is actually tomorrow(the 31st.) so I hope it will be a wonderful day! Hugs to all my friends and I will see you all real soon!! Dannette

Comments

Kelly Massman said…
Congrats to Karen B!
Happy Birthday tomorrow! :-)
Nikki said…
Congrats Karen :)
KarenB said…
Thanks Dannette!!! Woo hoo... Hope you're having a fabulous birthday :)
Rosa Forino said…
congratulazioni alla vincitrice un augurone a te!!!
Susan Payton said…
Just blogging this evening, and I found your blog. I enjoyed reading your page. Thank you for letting me visit.
Susan
http://amazingcouponanddiscountdeals.blogspot.com

Popular posts from this blog

It's time for some Candy!!!

Splitcoast Color Challenge

I hit 3K, Check out my candy