2 More challenges! Yayyyy!

Here we go ladies and Gents, I completed 2 more challenges. A sketch challenge from The sweet stop, Sketch challenge Blog & Color Throw down. Oh how fun.


I have been using this image quite a bit. I just love the "Ketto's" from Stamping Bella. To me, they are really fun to color in and I can get them done really quickly. Not to mention, they are totally adorable!

So, onto the creation. I used DP's from Basic Gray and all of my Cardstocks are from Stampin Up! I also use my Nesties in the scallop oval and my Embossing folder in Swiss dots. The stamp sentiment is from "Whimscal word" from Stampin Up! For my final touch, I added some flowers from my stash, I don't work alot with flowers but I like the touch that they add so I may be purchasing more to work with! So, Let me know what you think, I always love to hear my friends comments. Off to create some more so I will be seeing you all real soon!




Comments

KarenB said…
This is so sweet! The little dancing princess looks so sweet showing a bit of belly :) Love those colours.
dstandard said…
What a cute princess card! Thanks for playing at The Sweet Stop!
Dana White said…
Miss Matched Ketto is so sweet - what a fabulous card
Thanks for playing along with the Sweet Stop Blog

Popular posts from this blog

It's time for some Candy!!!

Splitcoast Color Challenge

I hit 3K, Check out my candy