2 more challenges in 1! WOO HOO!



Hello everyone, Well, another 2 challenges in 1. I kinda like doing them that way. I feel like I am getting more done! The sketch is from Mojo Monday and isnt it such a great sketch? The color challenge is from Color Throw down. As far as the color Throw down challenge goes, I was going way outside of the box. These are 3 colors that I never work with so I was totally at a loss as to what to create so I went out on a limb and made a total layered flower out of the 3 colors which are Summer Sun, Old Olive & Tangerine Tango. I used the Stampin Up! Bigza die flower, Daisies #2 and just kept layering. I also die cut the little butterfly from Stampin Up! and added some orange glitter to it. I used my D'vine swirls and swiss dots embossing folders and the Stampin Up! Scallop trim border punch on the white(you can barely see it) For the finishing touch I got into my stash of misc. buttons and added it to the middle of the layered flower. I am really happy with the way this creation turned out. What do you think?

Well, I am off to do some more creating and hoping to be able to share some more with you all tomorrow night. So many challenges, so little time!


Comments

OH, what a fabulous flower. Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!

Popular posts from this blog

It's time for some Candy!!!

Splitcoast Color Challenge

I hit 3K, Check out my candy