I'm on a roll, 2 more!



Woo Hoo, 2 more challenges this week, That makes 4 for me. Yayyyy! I really really love the challenges. Sometimes I get so stuck that the only thing that saves me is a color and/or sketch challenge. For the first of these 2 challenges, It's a color challenge from "Just for fun Rubber stamps" and the colors to use are Red,Kraft&White. Easy Peasy It definitely gave me some practice with my Copics. I used only 2 shades of red on The Greeting Farm Image that I used. They are R39 & R22. I paper pieced 2 of her shopping bags and the other I colored in with a red Spica. Aren't Spicas great? I am all about the sparkle!

For the sketch it is from "Sketch Saturday" . I just love the sketches from Sketch Saturday. Always fun! I added some prima flowers from my stash just to add a little something and I like how they look. I also added lots of red brads. some shinyness(is that how you spell it?) Hmmm? Well, anyways, here is my creation, I hope you enjoy it and I will see you all real soon!


Comments

Unknown said…
Thank you for posting about the giveaway. Good Luck !!!

Popular posts from this blog

It's time for some Candy!!!

Splitcoast Color Challenge

I hit 3K, Check out my candy