2 Challenges in 1




Here I have 2 challenges in 1 for you tonight. The first challenge is from "Colour Create Challenge" and the colors are Hot Pink, Warm Orange & Saffron. Really pretty colors when they are put together. The sketch challenge is from "CPS" Card sketches. I didn't use any stamped images on this one so Sometimes if I don't use an actual image as my focal point, I find it difficult but this was pretty easy. I really liked using my Martha Stewart daisy edge punch. I just love daisies so when I saw this punch, I had to get it! I think it fit rather nicely into this sketch. What do you think?



Well, I am off to work on another challenge so come back soon to see what I have been up to.

Comments

Sharon said…
Hi Dannie,

I love all the embossing on your card! The butterflies are beautiful. I really like this MS Daisy Border Punch too :)

Thanks for joining the Colour Create Challenge this week.

Sharon x

Popular posts from this blog

It's time for some Candy!!!

I hit 3K, Check out my candy

Splitcoast Color Challenge