2 more challenges, Yayyyyy!

Happy Wednesday everyone. Well, I am trying to get in as many challenges as I can before the weekend. Craig and I are going camping and spending the weekend going to the areas swap meet and yard sales. You know I find lots and lots of stamping supplies at yard sales. Really, You would be surprised at the things that people get rid of. One time I bought a brand new Carl Cutter still in the box for $2.00. For that weekend, that was my best find. I have found some really good deals but shhh, don't tell anyone cause I don't want any competition. LOL!

So with that being said, I wanted to post my creations before the weekend. The first challenge is for "Color Throwdown" and the colors to use are Elegant eggplant, Always artichoke & Soft suede. Once again, Not my normal colors that I would use but that's what I like about these challenges. I am using colors that I wouldn't normally use. The other challenge is from CPS-Card sketches. You can see my creation below. The stamp set I used is from The Stamps of Life. I am a member of the monthly stamp club and absolutley love it! I did use my scallop border punch to punch each color on the side of the card and also at the bottom of the card opening. For my finishing touch I added bling to some of the flowers. I embossed the flowers with my swiss dots EF and attached them with some pop dots. I hope you all enjoy my creations as much as I enjoy creating them. Well I am off to get some things done before we leave on Friday but I will be seeing you all real soon!

Comments

Laura Pryor said…
Wayyy fun flowers! Cool multi-borders! Thanks for playing along! Have fun camping and surfing the bargains!

Popular posts from this blog

It's time for some Candy!!!

Splitcoast Color Challenge

I hit 3K, Check out my candy