A little of this & a little of that



Hello all my blogging friends. I have been quiet busy with a few different projects. Between selecting all of the Wedding photos that I want and birthdays and concerts it has been such a great summer. Busy but great! We go back to school on August 26th. So I am trying to pack as much in as I can before I have to go back to work. So, for my first project, I blinged out my ATG adhesive gun. I didn't even know you could do that until I discovered You Tube tutorials. There is so many things to do on You Tube. So check it out, This was your average red ATG gun. I am so happy with the final result. I still want to add a little more bling but I wanted to share what I had done so far.
Onto my next project, I had to make a Birthday card for my niece Lexie. She turned 12 and I wanted to make her a really special card. For the image on this I used one from "The Greeting Farm" I used my Copics and also Paper Pieced her shopping bags. I used my Spicas on her bows and added scrap ribbon that I ran the Bling buckles thru.
I absolutely love this creation. So Girlie! The DP I used is from a DCWV Happy Birthday Stack.

For my next creation, This card is for my best friend Kathy who is getting married next weekend in Reno. Brandon and I are making the trip up there to be there for her special day. Her colors are Eggplant and an almost light lime green. I used Gable green and Elegant eggplant. On the Velum, I stamped in white ink the heart vines. I used my Embossing folders to emboss each layer of the cake for some texture and added bling. I also plant to make her a wedding shadow box with her colors that way all she has to do is add pictures. It is already Wednesday so I better get my butt in gear with that one. LOL!


For my final activity, (This far)Craig, Brandon and I went to go see Cinderella(an 80's hair band) and the headliner was The Scorpions. I am a huge Scorpions fan, Heavy metal and rock are my thing! It was a great concert but The Scorpions never disappoint me. They Rocked! Hopefully when I can get some scrapbooking in, I'll get a layout done on the concert. Soooo much fun!I am on the far right and Brandon is in the back. The others with us is (next to me) my beautiful neighbor Christina and all the way to the left is Beth and the one on the other side of Christina is another friend of Christina's. What a wonderful summer it has been!!
Well, all for now my Friends. I hope to get some more projects done before we are off to Reno on Friday. Keep coming back because I will have a little surprise for you all next week,(Wednesday, to be exact!!!)that you wont want to miss!
Here's a hint, It's really sweet!!! (wink wink)
Big Creative Hugs!! Dannette

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's time for some Candy!!!

Splitcoast Color Challenge

I hit 3K, Check out my candy