Thursday, April 30, 2009

A good friend for "Mojo Monday"


Well here is a card that I made last night using my digi image from "In style Stamps" Her name is Sasha. Isn't she pretty? I think this is one of my new fave images. I colored her dress in with my watercolor pencils and used my blender pen then for her hair and skin I used my Prisma markers. My most favorite part is her earrings and purse and shoes where I used my Gelly Pen by Sakura in Silver. I totally love the earrings. The color combo I was going with was Tempting Turquoise,almost amethyst barely banana and whisper white. I also used a build a brad for the middle of the flower. The dp I used is from My minds eye! for a finishing touch I used my punch on the corners and added some bling in red. Totally cute, I really like how this creation turned out! Let me know what you think!
Keep an eye on my blog in the next couple of days, I am going to be adding some scrapbook pages and also some really sweet candy. It's been a while and I have been such a slacker lately that I owe all of my friends a chance for some candy!!! See you all soon!

6 comments:

Christi said...

This is too stinkin' cute!!!

Tammy said...

Hey there ! Very pretty card! I have something for you on my blog, you might want to come check it out!!

Tammy

Linda Elbourne said...

A lovely card!

Kim said...

Dannie your ISS projects are AMAZING! I love what you did with Sasha and Ben! AWESOME work hun!!! :) And your scrapbook pages above look GREAT! Looks like you had a great time on NSD!
Hugs~ Kim

Anonymous said...

Even if you be sure to expect top shoes in town, you ought to choose Hogan scarpe and give it a try



If you ever be sure to choose the top shoes in town, you might like to pick Hogan scarpe donna as well as try it out.You may surely experience the real custom stuff and also chic look on the total outfit.



I’m not just simply preaching about all skyscraping, piled, stripy heels here but hogan donna which I’m into preoccupation this summer season season.



I am trying to find an original one, unique and also will be able to remain-out to the limelight. I like them all. I will be totally in love with the fabulous sporty shoes like Hogan uomo.



The house of Hogan is famous for its casual-chic sneakers for him and also her. Been refined to epitomize the European lifestyle for the premium design ethic which discusses casual-elegance as well as innovative design.

Anonymous said...

You can easily tell the difference between a genuine Breitling Watch
case back and a cheap replica. Look at the Breitling Windrider
logo under the 12 o'clock. The logo should appear exactly like the Bentley 6.75
logo. On real Bentley Motors
, the logo is always slightly raised from the watch face.

Blog Archive