Bunny Box

Hello all, I have been in such a ick this past week that I haven't even made any anything so I am going to post some things that we made at Gina's stamp camp at the end of March. This bunny box is so cute and really easy to make as well. We also made a little gift box for the bunny to hold. For the little gift box, there was no tape or adhesive used so it is super duper easy. Now for the bunny, Isn't he the cutest? For the bunny face we used the new "Circle scissor plus" from Stampin up! the eyes , ears,feet and nose are from Stampin Up! punches.

Hopefully with today being Friday and I am officially on Spring Break for 9 whole days maybe I will get those creative juices flowin!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's time for some Candy!!!

I hit 3K, Check out my candy

Splitcoast Color Challenge