Christina's Birthday

Hello my friends, Here is a card that I made for my neighbor and very close friend Christina. She is the greatest neighbor anyone can have. I wanted to make something that fit her personality. We are both into Heavy metal and rock and roll. Her and I have the same favorite band, Y & T so whenever they are playing local, we go to the concert and every concert I have been to with her, She always gets me up front, Also, whenever she goes to a concert that I am not with her, she always brings me home a guitar pick or drum stick. She is one of those people that always thinks of everyone else first. I cant even express how awesome she is! So, I thought this image was appropriate for her, "Rockabella" from Stamping Bella! I also had this guitar and stars DP that was perfect.
For the sentiment, I used a rub on from Stampin Up! Also, I colored in Bellas guitar with my Sakura Gelly pen and also used one of my gelly pens on her shirt. In the corners of Rockabella, I added Pearls by Kaisercraft in pink.
Voila, Christinas Birthday card!

Comments

Christi Flores said…
This is adorable!! I love that dp!!

Popular posts from this blog

It's time for some Candy!!!

I hit 3K, Check out my candy

Splitcoast Color Challenge