A little of this, a little of that

Hello all, I have been kinda busy lately, Brandon's Baseball season has begun and this is his last year before High School ball so I am savoring every game. I also am working on his little league years scrapbook. I have been putting this scrapbook together for him since T-ball. I love to look back at his baseball when he was just 4 1/2, almost makes me sad that my only baby is growing so fast. So, That is pretty much where my time has been going. Although, I did attend another one of Gina's stamp camps this last Monday. We completed 7 projects. it was so much fun and so easy. We used 1 sheet of Stampin Up! DP and one sheet of the simply scrappin self adhesive die cuts. So, This is what we made...7 4X4 cards from just 1 sheet of DP and 1 di cut sheet. Pretty cool, huh? I have a few more things to share this evening so stay tuned!

Comments

Anonymous said…
If you always looking the finest shoes in town, you will definitely pick Hogan scarpe and also give it a try



If you are be sure to looking excellent shoes in town, i suggest you pick hogan donna and try it out.You will surely feel the real stylish stuff and also chic look on your own total wardrobe.



I’m not just simply discussing all skyscraping, stacked, stripy heels here but Hogan scarpe uomo which I’m into delusion this summer time time.



I'm searching for an original one, unique as well as may have-out over the limelight. I expect them all. I'm totally in love with the fabulous sporty shoes like Hogan uomo.



The house of Hogan is renowned for its casual-chic sneakers for him as well as her. Refined to epitomize the truth European lifestyle to its good quality design ethic that is targeted on casual-elegance as well as innovative type.

Popular posts from this blog

It's time for some Candy!!!

I hit 3K, Check out my candy

Splitcoast Color Challenge