Ben From In Style Stamps

Hello all, Well here is a card that I made for Craigs nephew's 8th. birthday. He is totally into the video games so I had to buy this stamp because it is so appropriate and so darn cute! The image's name is Ben from In Style Stamps. I used my watercolor pencils to color his clothes in and I used my Prisma markers for his skin and hair. The dp I used is by "Reminisce" and it is called Magical Moments. The card stock colors are YoYo Yellow for the base and Brilliant Blue,Glorious Green and Whisper white. I also added the square ribbon brads outta my stash and added the blue grosgrain ribbon from Stampin Up! The Happy Birthday to you is from Stampin Up!
I really like the images from In Style, go on over and check em out!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's time for some Candy!!!

I hit 3K, Check out my candy

Splitcoast Color Challenge