CPS-Card Sketch



Happy Wednesday all, I am here to share with you all a sketch challenge from CPS- Card Sketches.
It is time to start creating for Easter. Right now, Here in Northern Calif. It doesn't feel like Spring. We have had some hard hitting rain. You would think it was in the dead of winter. Although I do love this kind of weather, Sunshine every now and then would be a good thing.
For my creation, The image I used, I haven't the slightest idea who makes this image. It has a signature but I cant make it out, so if you know who this is made by, Please let me know. The DP I used on this is from Echo Park Paper Co. and is called Sweet Argyle. The "So Eggcited" sentiment is from bunny4Easter from The stamps of life.


I hope you enjoy my creation and please, let me know you stopped by!


See you all real soon!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's time for some Candy!!!

I hit 3K, Check out my candy

Splitcoast Color Challenge