Sketch Inspiration

Hello my friends, Today I am sharing something different with you all. I really have every intention on catching up on my scrapbooking. I have been married almost a year and This is only the 2ND. page I have finished. Isn't that terrible? LOL! Well, For this layout I used a sketch from a wonderfully inspirational site called Sketch Inspiration.

Take a look at the sketch above. Isn't it just fun? Well, as you can tell, my Wedding colors were Brown/Pink & Ivory so that is the reason for my color scheme. I also used my oh so wonderful and just beautiful Glimmer mist in "Tattered Leather" & "Cadillac Pink" on the flowers. Oh how I love the Glimmer Mists. messy but sooooooo much fun!! I added silver brads to the middles of each of the flowers. Sketch Inspiration has a different sketch challenge every week so I am going to try and make it a point to complete at least one page a week. I don't think I can do anymore than that so One a week will be good! So, Let me know what you think, I love to hear my friends comments!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's time for some Candy!!!

I hit 3K, Check out my candy

Splitcoast Color Challenge