Some more challenges! Yayyy!

Hello again, Here I am with a couple more challenges to share with you all. First off, Friday Sketchers, They are one of my most favorite sketch blogs. This was a super duper fun sketch to play with. The image I used is KiKi LaRue from C.C. Designs. Isnt she just adorable? I colored her in with my copics and I added some Bling for her necklace.

Now for the 2nd. challenge. A color challenge from ColorQ I just found this challenge blog and already love it not to mention, The inspiration was really helpful! Arent they the most prettiest colors?
For the sentiment, "Thinking Of You" That is from The stamps of life "Flowers2share" from The stamps of life"
So, there you have it. Another creation from Me! I hope you enjoy my creations as much as I enjoy creating them! Well, I am off to play some more so I hope to see you all again real soon!!


I embossed all of the pieces in this sketch with different embossing folders. I used very little DP and the DP I did use is from a 6X6 Stampin Up! Stack in Concord Crush which is on the main panel of the A2 size card.
So, there you have it my friends. Sometimes I sit in front of my computer and browse at all of the challenges that are out there and by the time I am ready to create, It's time to create. Well, Tonight was a good night as I have completed 4 challenges. Quiet the productive evening! I hope you all have a great night!



Comments

Unknown said…
Very fun card! Thanks for joining us at CQC this week! :)

Popular posts from this blog

It's time for some Candy!!!

I hit 3K, Check out my candy

Splitcoast Color Challenge