Happy Spring Friends!

Once again, I have been MIA except, I do have have something to share with you all tonight. I entered this creation into 2 challenges. The first one is for Color Throwdown. I always like they're challenges. The colors are I dont have Daffodil Delight, so I used So Saffron. Now, The sketch Challenge is from CPS-Card Sketches


Now this was fairly easy and I am glad because I am feelin a little rusty, LOL! The "Happy Spring" stamp is from Stampendous. I colord in the word "Spring" with misc. gelly pens. I love the glittery ones! I punched the row of daisies out with a Martha Stewart Punch. I also inked the edges of the white card stock with Ditress ink in blue.


There you have it. 2 Callenges for you all. Let me know what you think! I love to hear your comments!!



Until next time, Happy Creating!!!










Comments

AB. said…
Very cute card!! :)
* Shell B.* said…
Great job on the card!

Shell~Alaska♥

Popular posts from this blog

It's time for some Candy!!!

I hit 3K, Check out my candy

Splitcoast Color Challenge