A Happy Weekend!

Hello Dolls, It's Saturday night and I am doing what I totally love to do on a Saturday night(well besides going out on a date with my hubby) I'm playing! We have had a few yucky weather days so it has been nice to be indoors creating. As long as it's decent weather out tomorrow so hubby and I can got to the flea Market. We love love love the flea market. I find so many awesome Scrapbooking and stamping items there. Also, I love Vintage home deco stuff. Anything that can be spray painted or sanded or altered in any way to become a decorative piece in my home, then I am all for it! So, onto my challenge card. This one I did for 2 Challenges. The first being the one and only, Friday Sketchers. I always love they're sketches. This one was a real challenge for me but that's what it's all about, right? The other challenge is a color challenge from Simply Create, Alford. This is the first time I have ever played along with this challenge blog but I really love the colors. The following items were used to complete this creation! Summer sun, Pink Passion,Taken with teal and white card stock. DP by Scenic Route and 6X6 Delovely pad from Cosmo Cricket. Stamp: Flower Power by Elizabeth Bell For SCACD and sentiment from Short & Sweet by Stampin Up! I also used Spica pens on the flowers on her jeans and Mulberry paper mini roses from Recollections. So there you have it my creation for the 2 challenges. Let me know what you think, I love to see your comments! All for now and I will see you all soon!

Comments

Kat said…
This is lovely. Sweet image and I love all those flowers. Thanks for joining us at Simply Create and hope to see you again.

Kat x
Lovely card thanks for joining us over at Simply Create.

Tina
Unknown said…
Gorgeous card, thanks for taking part in our little challenge, love all the details x

Popular posts from this blog

It's time for some Candy!!!

I hit 3K, Check out my candy

Splitcoast Color Challenge