Mojo Monday #133

Happy Wednesday my friends. Wow, Spring break is almost over then it's back to work but, I am going to enjoy the rest of my week off. We are having some wonderful weather here in Northern Calif but that is all supposed to change next week. They are talking a weeks worth of rain coming to us. Mother nature just cant make up her mind. Anyways, Onto the Mojo Monday Challenge. I completed this one last night and the image I used is that of Miss Anya. I colored her in with my copics and with my watercolor pencils. Can you see her shopping bags? I paper pieced them with some scrap DP. Too cute! I used Pixie pink, basic black and white (from Wausau) and the DP is from My Minds eye.
Well, I am off to work on some more challenges so come back soon to see whats going on!

Comments

Love your card...colors and image are wonderful.

Debra in Texas

My Blog: Creative Heart Designs
SCRAPCRAZY said…
Beautiful card Girl! I have to buy that image set;)

hugs, Gina Marie
Unknown said…
Pollock established department wide Coach bags
records for ACC Championships (21), Coach Ergo
of the Year selections (19) and Coach Gallery
of the Year selections (16 times). He Coach Hamptons
the men’s indoor track team to 11 top 20 finishes and the men’s outdoor program to 10 top 20 seasons.
d said…
Wear a blouse which would pull together the excess fat on the upper part of the body and have a sexy walk with the Christian Louboutin
on. There could be a complete transformation in the personality when a lady walks in Christian Louboutin Pumps
. The fact that a lady is wearing Christian Louboutin Boots
would make her feel much confident and sexy. There is something about the Christian Louboutin Sandals
that adds that extra to the persona of a woman.

Popular posts from this blog

It's time for some Candy!!!

I hit 3K, Check out my candy

Splitcoast Color Challenge