Tag Challenge on Sketches4all

Hello all, I haven't been on here in a while. Spring Break is here and we are getting ready for Baseball Tournaments. Brandon has tournies on Wed. Thurs. Friday and Sat. So it is a busy week but that's OK cause we love baseball which is the theme of my tag. I have a specific scrapbook of Brandon's baseball all the way back from when he was 4. (he is now 14). This tag is going to be perfect for his last years baseball pages. He was on the A's and even played All Stars and his team also made it to TOC's (Tournament of Champions) I have never made a tag and this was quiet the challenge over at Sketches4all but it was so much fun! I just wanted to keep adding things to it but I also wanted to make sure you could see all the elements that I used. My color scheme was that of the Oakland A's which is either Grey and green or yellow,grey and green(with white in there too) It depends on if it is an away game or home. I embossed the yellow stars with my swiss dots EF(my fave) and the stickers I used are from Jolee's. I cant wait to use it in a layout!I will share that layout as soon as I complete it as well. I am so behind in my SBing that I am in 1st(LOL)! So with that being said, go on over to Sketches4all and check out the challenges and sign on up to have some fun with some great crafty people!

Comments

Jean said…
What a fun tag. For sure it will look great in a layout!

Popular posts from this blog

It's time for some Candy!!!

I hit 3K, Check out my candy

Splitcoast Color Challenge