2 Challenges in 1


Hello everyone, This is going to be kinda a quick post tonight but I wanted to share a creation that I just completed and it is for 2 challenges. The first is a sketch challenge from Card Patterns: Weekly sketch Blog. This was a pretty simple sketch(and I love simple!)
The second challenge was a color challenge from The color Throwdown and the colors were Old Olive, Purely Pomegranate,Pale Plum and Barely Banana. The stamp set I used is from "The stamps of Life" By Stephaine Barnard.
I hope you enjoy what I have created. I'll be back real soon to share some more and also to hopefully add some more goodies to my Blog Candy! Dont forget to leave me a message to have your chance at the goodies!!

Comments

Beatiful card! Thanks for playing along with Card Patterns this week! xx
whoistracy said…
Very sweet! I love that paper you used. Next time you play along with us on CP, please be sure to post your direct link which looks like this:
http://danniescreativeoutlet.blogspot.com/2010/04/2-challenges-in-1.html

Hope that helps!
Broni said…
Great combination of the challenges! Love the layers on the sentiment!! Thanks for playing along with us in the Throwdown!!
Cute card! Thanks for joining us for the Color Throwdown!

Popular posts from this blog

It's time for some Candy!!!

I hit 3K, Check out my candy

Splitcoast Color Challenge