cps challenge

Hello all,
This is going to be a quick po
st as I have to get up sooooo early for work tomorrow and it's almost nighty nights time for me. So, with that being said, Here is a sketch challenge that I completed and I wanted to share it with you all. This challenge is from CPS Card sketches. What a fun site for some great sketches. Anyone who knows me, knows I love sketches and this is a great place for them! For this card, I used a stamp set from "The stamps of Life" and it is called Daisies4You. The DP is from Heidi Grace designs. Well, all for me right now but tomorrow is Friday and hopefully I plan on doing some catching up.

Comments

Lea L. said…
SO bright and cheery! Great job! Thanks for joining us at CPS this week!

♥♥♥Lea
SCRAPCRAZY said…
So Pretty! Love the buttons..
Thank you so much for the images. They are great! They arrived just in time for my birthday...

Hugs, Gina Marie

Popular posts from this blog

It's time for some Candy!!!

I hit 3K, Check out my candy

Splitcoast Color Challenge