A challenge I cannot remember???

Hello my friends, Hope everyone has had a good week so far. It has been rainy and cold her in Northern California. Today we even got some hail. I just don't know where our spring weather is? Do you? LOL! Well, I completed this sketch and cannot figure out where I saw it at. At the beginning of each week, I print out all the sketch challenges so I have them right in front of me to work on and this one I forgot to write the blog name that it came from so it is just going to be one that I am sharing with you all with no challenge behind it. I hope you enjoy my creation anyways! I once again used a Greeting Farm image. I just love those images. Just adorable! Here are the supplies used.
DP: DCWV stack CS: Lovely Lilac,Summer Sun, Real Red & Summer sun. EF: Spring Flowers, Large Prima Flowers from my stash Gem Brads(in the middle of the Prima Flowers) in green. Image colored in with Copics and Spicas.

Well, all for now friends I am off to work on another challenge!! Have a wonderful Wednesday and I will see you all real soon!!

Comments

Danni said…
Cute card!! I've done that before too, seen a sketch and can't remember where!
Ann Flower said…
Wow I love your card. Your coloring is fantastic. It´s almost as if the images comes alive. You are extremly talented.
Ann Flower said…
I love seeing how illustrators use their own set! And I love seeing such out of the ordinary ideas! Love this
April said…
I've been looking at all your cards and you have the best sense of color. I wish you could give me some! Another perfect card!

Popular posts from this blog

It's time for some Candy!!!

Splitcoast Color Challenge

I hit 3K, Check out my candy