Mojo Monday Week 114

Here we have another Mojo Monday! This one was really fun and really easy for me. Right when I saw it, I knew exactly what I wanted to do. In fact, This is the 3rd. challenge that I have completed using the same DP! I was not going to waste any of that adorable paper from My minds eye. I am really happy with the result.
The image that I used, I am not even sure who it is from, I received it in a swap and it was the perfect size for this card! Once again, My cardstock colors for this creation was Rose Red, Cert. celery and white. The ribbon I used is cert. celery from Stampin Up! I printed the "merry Christmas on my computer and punched it out with my Modern Label punch from Stampin Up! I added blue self adhesive pearls onto the tag for that little bit of shiny! So, what do you think?

Come back again real soon as I will be completing another challenge!

Comments

awe I love this card- your pp is wonderful and so is your coloring on the mi! TFS!

Popular posts from this blog

It's time for some Candy!!!

Splitcoast Color Challenge

I hit 3K, Check out my candy