Sweet N Sassy Sketch challenge


Here is a sketch challenge that I did for Sweet N Sassy Stamps "The sweet shop" I used no DP on this creation so I thought I would just use my Swiss dots embossing folder. I think it looks quiet nice. The color combo I used was Green Galore,Rose Red and Apricot appeal. Really pretty colors together! The stamp I used was a digi from InStyle stamps. I used a variety of mediums to color Rainy Cynthia in. I used my Watercolor pencils, my Gelly roll pens and my Spicas. Oh and I also used my Copics. The sentiment is one from a mixed set I have from My favorite things. Let me know what you think! Now off I go to try and catch up on some more challenges. I just love challenges, they totally inspire me! Hugs to all my friends!

Comments

Annie said…
SUPER! SUPER CUTE!!!!
Barb g (WV) said…
Wow, what an adorable image...I love all of the 'glitz' and 'glammor' you've got going on with the image...makes the whole card spectacular! So glad you joined us for the Sweet Stop Sketch Challenge.
Barbg(WV)
Anonymous said…
The fiery red is designed to tell people that this pair of Christian Louboutin Sale
is my work. The women with these Christian Louboutin Pumps
can catch more sights from men. He soon applied for a patent for the red sole Christian Louboutin Boots
. A heat wave of the Christian Louboutin Sandals
was set off in Hollywood.
Anonymous said…
Do you like Christian Louboutin shoes
? Have you never worn Christian Louboutin Sandals
? In nowadays, Christian Louboutin Boots is popular.
Christian Louboutin Pumps
represent noble and status in Europe and America.

Popular posts from this blog

It's time for some Candy!!!

Splitcoast Color Challenge

I hit 3K, Check out my candy