The sweet stop Sketch "Sew Happy"

Hello all, Here is my take on Sweet N Sassy's Sweet Stop sketch for this week. This week it was named "Sew Happy" which means some sort of sewing has to be incorporated into the creation. Well, If you could have seen me trying to get my little "Sew Mini" going you would have been hysterically laughing at me. I think I even used a few swear words. I was on a mission to get this darn thing going but.... I didn't. so, I ended up doing the Faux stitching around the edge of the card and on the rose red panel where the sentiment is.. I will eventually learn how to get that little machine going but for now, I had to put it away.
So, now back to the challenge. The image I used I just recently won in an awesome Blog candy From Wendy at "Anytime of life' Its good to be alive" and I just love this image. So darn adorable. It is called" Robins" by Jillian Roberts. (Stampavie) . My colors for this card are Rose Red, Bashful Blue and White. The DP i used is from "My Minds Eye" I colored in the image with my watercolor pencils and the stockings in with my Spicas. The blue pearls on the punched out sentiment are from Kaisercraft. I typed the sentiment(Merry Christmas) on my computer. Then the final touch I added was the embossed stars from my stash of di cuts. Thanks so much for looking and come back again soon for another completed challenge!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's time for some Candy!!!

Splitcoast Color Challenge

I hit 3K, Check out my candy