Sweet Sketch Wednesday

Hey all, I am so excited, I created 2 sketch challenges tonight and I think I am going to try and go for another one before I hit the hay. It is 11:50pm. California time and I am on vacation all week so I am not even worried about having to get up early for work. Yipee!!
So, onto the sketch. This one is from Sweet Sketch Wednesday. What a fun blog! This is only my 2nd. one completed for this site but I am going to try and complete one every week. It was definitely a challenge and that made it all the more fun!
Here are the supplies used: Images from "The stamps of Life"
Card stock used Rose Red,Bashful Blue and whisper white.
DP is from My Minds Eye,
blue adhesive pearls from Kaisercraft and
snowflake brads from my stash!
What is really great is I have 9 Christmas cards completed and I only need to make about 50 more and they are all going to be different. I think I can do it. I am kind of a last minute Lucy so, I have plenty of time he! he! he!

Comments

Arlana 11426 said…
What a fun christmas card. Those trees are so sweet love your fun detail. Thanks for playing along@SSW!!!
I love your Christmas card. Love the detail and those fun trees. Thanks for joining us @SSW
Jeannie said…
Perfect holiday card!
Thanks for joining us this week at SSW!

Peace and Luv,
Jeannie
Lisa T said…
Very pretty card! Thanks for playing along with Sweet Sketch Wednesday!
Great job on the sketch and the paper you used for the trees was perfect. Thanks for playing SSW!
Sheri Gilson said…
Darling card!! Love the trees!! Thanks for playing along with us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday!!

Sheri
Anonymous said…
If you ever always choose the right shoes in town, you might like to look for scarpe Hogan and also give it a try



If you are be sure to hope for the proper shoes in town, you should opt for Hogan scarpe donna and give it a try.You might definitely experience the real custom stuff as well as chic look on the general gown.



I’m not simply indicating all skyscraping, stacked, stripy heels here but Hogan scarpe uomo which I’m into infatuation this summer time season.



I'm seeking an original one, unique along with might remain-in the market to the limelight. I want them all. We're totally in love with the fabulous sporty shoes like Hogan uomo.



The house of Hogan is famous for its casual-chic sneakers for him and also her. Improved to epitomize true European lifestyle for the high standard design ethic which concentrates on casual-elegance and innovative design.
Unknown said…
Pollock established department wide Coach bags
records for ACC Championships (21), Coach Ergo
of the Year selections (19) and Coach Gallery
of the Year selections (16 times). He Coach Hamptons
the men’s indoor track team to 11 top 20 finishes and the men’s outdoor program to 10 top 20 seasons.

Popular posts from this blog

It's time for some Candy!!!

Splitcoast Color Challenge

I hit 3K, Check out my candy