Sweet Sketch #23


What a fun sketch and I couldn't wait to do it and use my Joy2Christmas set from "The {Stamps} of life" by Stephanie Bernard. I am trying to get my Christmas cards kicked out before December hits so I can concentrate on my shopping and baking. Don't get me wrong, I will be at my desk almost every night doing more stamping but I just want to make sure that I have them done so if there are any last minute cards that need to be made I don't have to totally rush. I created this card for Sweet Sketch Wednesday. Isn't it adorable? The DP I used is from a Christmas stack and the other CS used is from Stampin Up! My color scheme was Wild Wasabi, Pretty in Pink, Real red and Ballet Blue. I love those colors together. I am a huge fan of pink, so if it includes pink, I am good!! I am also a huge fan of glitter and as you can see, I added it to the tiny X-mas trees with crystal effects. I also added gems to the other Christmas trees. So let me know what you think, I love to hear your comments! All for now but I will be back tomorrow night with another completed challenge
!

Comments

* Shell B.* said…
Hey Dannie, Very cute card!

Shell~Alaska
SBS26
Lisa T said…
Very pretty! Thanks for joining us in this week's SSW challenge!
Jeannie said…
Great card Dannie - really like the color combo! Be sure to join us again at SSW!

Peace and Luv,
Jeannie
Rose said…
Great card! Thanks for joining us on SSW this week and please join us again!
Arlana 11426 said…
Love your pretty card it so sweet!!! Thanks for joing us again this week @ SSW!!!
Anonymous said…
Wonderful card, you did such a great job with it!!!
Dannie, I really like your christmas tree and your color combo. We really appreciate you joining us this week @ SSW. Please stop by and join us next week. We would love to see your cards each week.
Great take on the sketch. I love all your glitter. Thanks for playing at SSW. We will look forward to seeing you again.
Beautiful card thanks for playing along with us this week!!!
Vickie said…
That is a wonderful Christmas Card! Love the bling!

Vikcie
SBS#26

ps. I am also gonna grab that Christmas Tree Widget!!
Sheri Gilson said…
Very cute Christmas card!! Great job with the sketch!! Thanks for joining us at SSW!!

Sheri
Wendy said…
Great Christmas card! Good luck with getting all of your cards done before December (seriously, I am in awe!).

Have a great day!
Wendy
SBS26
Unknown said…
Pollock established department wide Coach bags
records for ACC Championships (21), Coach Ergo
of the Year selections (19) and Coach Gallery
of the Year selections (16 times). He Coach Hamptons
the men’s indoor track team to 11 top 20 finishes and the men’s outdoor program to 10 top 20 seasons.
Anonymous said…
He was named ACC Coach bags
times. He was named Region Coach Hamptons
16 times, most recently for the 2007 indoor season. Bob Pollock in his 20 years as head Coach Legacy
of the school’s track program Pollock Coach Luggage
athletes who won 13 national champions during his time at Clemson

Popular posts from this blog

It's time for some Candy!!!

Splitcoast Color Challenge

I hit 3K, Check out my candy