Sunday, October 10, 2010

Some more challenges

So it is now Sunday evening and I don't know about anyone else but is this June weather or what? I think we hit 80° here in Concord, Calif. today. I am so ready for fall weather but I think we are going to go right into Winter. So, With my air conditioning on, I worked on completing some challenges today! The first one is from CPS( Card Positioning Systems)

but I also did a color challenge on that same creation. The color challenge is from Colour Create Challenge Blog. The colors were Pink, Green and Ivory. The DP I used is from My little Yellow Bicycle, the Sharon Ann Delightful collection. I also took plain white flowers and used my "Tattered Angels" Glimmer mist(Pink Taffy). I finished of the pink and green flowers with a silver brad. As you can also see, I added some bling to the ivory piece(I used my Labels Nestie) with the sentiment which is from "Whimsical Words" from Stampin Up! So, there you have it. My 2 challenges in one creation. I hope you have enjoyed your visit to my Creative Outlet and hope you come back real soon to pay me a visit! So, I am off to do some more creating so have a wonderful night everyone!!

2 comments:

Liz's creative corner said...

Thanks so much for joining us at colour create with this lovely card, great use of the colours, hugs Liz xx

scrappyjan said...

Great use of the colors given for the COLOUR CREATE Challenge..
hugs, Janiel

Blog Archive