Some more challenges

So it is now Sunday evening and I don't know about anyone else but is this June weather or what? I think we hit 80° here in Concord, Calif. today. I am so ready for fall weather but I think we are going to go right into Winter. So, With my air conditioning on, I worked on completing some challenges today! The first one is from CPS( Card Positioning Systems)

but I also did a color challenge on that same creation. The color challenge is from Colour Create Challenge Blog. The colors were Pink, Green and Ivory. The DP I used is from My little Yellow Bicycle, the Sharon Ann Delightful collection. I also took plain white flowers and used my "Tattered Angels" Glimmer mist(Pink Taffy). I finished of the pink and green flowers with a silver brad. As you can also see, I added some bling to the ivory piece(I used my Labels Nestie) with the sentiment which is from "Whimsical Words" from Stampin Up! So, there you have it. My 2 challenges in one creation. I hope you have enjoyed your visit to my Creative Outlet and hope you come back real soon to pay me a visit! So, I am off to do some more creating so have a wonderful night everyone!!

Comments

Thanks so much for joining us at colour create with this lovely card, great use of the colours, hugs Liz xx
Janiel/ janny said…
Great use of the colors given for the COLOUR CREATE Challenge..
hugs, Janiel

Popular posts from this blog

It's time for some Candy!!!

I hit 3K, Check out my candy

Splitcoast Color Challenge