Yayyyy, It's Friday!


Happy Friday all my stamping friends. I am so looking forward to a fun filled weekend!
How about you all? Any big plans? I started of my weekend by completing a challenge over at Charisma Cards challenge Blog. This challenge was to create something with more than 2 folds. So I created an accordion fold card. My color scheme on this was Pumpkin Pie, Bravo Burgundy, Old Olive and summer sun. I sprayed the green flowers with Olive vine glimmer mist. I wish the camera would have picked up the sparkles of the mist but it is there! My DP is from Echo Park and is called "Playground". I also used a bit of Stampin Up! DP. The sentiment is from "Best Yet" stamp set from Stampin Up! and I put it on Vanilla card stock that I cut out with my Labels 4 nesties. The flowers are also on scallop circle nesties. I finished it off with 3 brads (from my stash) in the bottom right of the creation. There you have it. My multi fold creation. I hope you enjoy what you see and don't forget to leave me a message so I know that you were here. Have a wonderful Friday and I will see you all real soon!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's time for some Candy!!!

I hit 3K, Check out my candy

Splitcoast Color Challenge