ABC Challenge




Hello everyone, Well, it is Sunday night and I have one more challenge creation to share with you all then it is off to be for me (it is 11:15pm.) I am pooped!
This challenge is from The ABC Challenge Blog and this challenge was to create an Easel card. Easel cards are so darn cute and easier to make than you may think. The image I used on this cutey patootie card is from CC Designs. I lovey love love CC Designs images. So fun to color in and so darn adorable. Don't ya think? See how I added the ribbon around the sentiment. Now we all know we have tons of ribbon scraps so I thought this was a good way to use some of them. Although I would have to create about a billion cards to use all of my scraps but, Hey, It's a start! LOL!
The DP I used is from Echo Park Paper Co. It is called "Sweet Summertime" by Crystal Wilkerson. I absolutely love this paper!
So, what do you think? I would love to hear your comments!!!
Well, It's off to bed for me! I will see you all real soon!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's time for some Candy!!!

I hit 3K, Check out my candy

Splitcoast Color Challenge