Another Challenge

Happy Sunday everyone. Hope you all had a wonderful weekend. I completed another challenge card today. This one is for 2 challenges. One of them is Kraftin Kimmie Stamps and Oh my goodness, I love love love these stamps! So darn cute!
The challenge over at Kraftin Kimmie was to make a celebration card and that is what I did. Mine if for a Happy Birthday. I colored her in with my Copics and you cant tell too well, but I colored in the cup cakes with my Spicas. I just love those Spicas. My DP is that from a 12X12 stack and my card stock colors are Lovely Lilac & Melon Mambo from Stampin Up! and White from Wausau.I also used my corner punch and punched out 4 corners and added them to the Melon Mambo. I also embossed the melon Mambo with my Traffic Jam Embossing folder.
For the 2nd. challenge, It is a sketch challenge from Sketch Saturday. I had so much fun with these 2 challenges. Now, Who to give the card to? Hmmmm, when is your birthday?
Enjoy my creation and don't forget to leave me a comment so I know you were here!
I will see you all real soon with some more creations!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's time for some Candy!!!

I hit 3K, Check out my candy

Splitcoast Color Challenge