Sketches For you Sketch-A-Thon

Hello everyone. For the last few days, I have been busily at work completing some Pre-challenges for the Sketches4U "Sketch-A-Thon" The theme for the sketch-a-thon is Fall or School theme.


So far I have completed 3 pre-challenges. There is so much more fun set of for the next 3 weeks over at Sketches4U, You don't want to miss all the great sketches and Awesome Talent. They have Nikki Sivils & Cherie from Sassy Little sketches and Liz Qualman will also be providing a surprise sketch revealed on Sept. 25th. This sketch a thon will be going on starting on Sept. 10th. until the end of September so you have lots of time to get over there and have some fun with all the great sketches.
My card sketch challenge & creation will be out on Sept. 18th. So come on by and play along.
I would love to see you there!

So, onto my takes on the 3 pre-challenge creations. There is a Fall Card, A 12X12 School Layout and a School themed tag.
For my tag, I used Dark Blue Stickles to make the "A" I did it in both red and dark blue and I really likes the Dark Blue the best.

Tag Supplies used: Night of navy for base of tag and Cert. celery. yellow and green star brads from my stash. red rick rac. The DP is used is from a 12X12 pack, I am not sure of the maker.The Die cut apples is cut from a 12X12 Laser cut piece of card stock that I also used on the 12X12 layout.



Supplies used for 12X12 LO
12X12 Laser die cut apples, 12X12 blue polka dot 2 sided multi color stripes by "My minds eye". and the 8"Eighth Grade" from Reminisce. Red polka dot just a random piece from my stash.
I also added the school books below the right picture which is a metal charm that says ABC,123.



For my Fall Themed card, Cardstock used is rich razzleberry,and pumpkin pie. DP used is from a fall/Thanksgiving themed pack. The stamp set I used is called "Thanks to fall" From The stamps of life. I added a button in a fall color with some hemp twine.



So there you have it. So far, 3 sketches and a bunch more to go. This sketch a thon is going to be so much fun I don't want any of my friends to miss it, So, come on over and check it out and join in on the fun. Until next time, Happy Creating!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's time for some Candy!!!

I hit 3K, Check out my candy

Splitcoast Color Challenge