Friday Sketchers Challenge

Wow! This was a fun one! I had so much fun creating this card. I made this a Halloween creation for Friday Sketchers Sketch challenge. I am pretty limited on my Halloween stamps so I decided to use just a ghost and embossed it in Black and added googly eyes. The ghost image is from "The stamps of life" monthly stamp club and this was the set for September. It is a great set with 26 clear acrylic stamps. for the DP I used some awesome Halloween paper from BasicGrey. You will see some great challenge cards where I am going to use this paper. It is double sided and just sooooo Halloween. I love it! My card stock colors are Mellow Moss, Pumpkin Pie & Dark purple.
The Happy Halloween sentiment is an orange acrylic piece that I had in my embellishment stash with "Happy Halloween" embossed into it. I added misc. ribbon around the edge of the acrylic piece and a purple gem brad to add some dimension. For my finishing touch I embossed the panel behind the image with my "Spots & Dots Embossing folder and added brownish orange adhesive bling to some of the "spots".
There you have it. My first Halloween creation of the season. My how time flys. Wasn't it just June? Where did the time go?












Well, that's all for now my friends. I am going to be working on some great sketch challenge layouts and such for the Sketches 4 All Blog Hop that is coming up real soon so keep your eyes peeled for that great event. You wont want to miss it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's time for some Candy!!!

Splitcoast Color Challenge

I hit 3K, Check out my candy