Sketch from Friday Sketchers

Happy Monday all, I have another Challenge creation that I put together for you all. This one is from Friday Sketchers. I did something different with this creation. The 3 flowers in the left hand corner of the card, They are from DP and punched with scallop punches. I punched out 8 scallop circles for each flower and and put a green brad in the middle of each of them and then kinda just bunched them up around the brad and before I attached them, I kinda separated each layer to make the flower. I saw this on You Tube(my lifeline!) What do you think? You like?
the supplies I used for this creation are as follows:Rose Red & white Card stock. DP is Cottage wall from Satmpin Up! Top Note Die from Stampin Up! Sizzix scribbles swirls die. Green brad(in center of flowers)
So, there you have it. My creation for Friday Sketchers. Let me know what you think, I love to hear all of my friends comments! I will see you all real soon, Off to work on another challenge!!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's time for some Candy!!!

Splitcoast Color Challenge

I hit 3K, Check out my candy