Card Patterns Challenge

Hello friends, Happy Monday to you all. Hope you all had a fabulous weekend. Well, I am starting the week off good with a challenge completed. Hopefully I can keep it up for the rest of the week.

This challenge is from Card Patterns, They always have wonderful challenges and you all know how I love a challenge.

These are the supplies I used to create this challenge card.
Not quiet navy,Pumpkin pie and pear pizzaz card stock. DP is from echo park paper co. orange flower brads from my stash. sentiment image from Inkadinkadoo. Scallop circle Nestie. & circle nestie.
And there you have it.
Let me know that you were here! I love to hear your comments! Have a great night and I will see you all real soon!

Comments

\FONTY said…
very good!
keep it up!

Popular posts from this blog

It's time for some Candy!!!

I hit 3K, Check out my candy

Splitcoast Color Challenge