Gina's Feb. Stamp camp


Here we have the projects that we completed at Gina's stamp camp tonight. These are just some totally adorable projects. Check out the 3 bottles in the holder. Isn't it cute? She had everything cut and scored for us to just put together and she even filled the jars with bubble gum, M&M's and jelly beans. So so cute! Then we put together a little milk carton and closed it of with one of the Stampin Up! clips(they are so teeny tiny) and the 3rd. and final project was a friend 3X3 card. I so look forward to her stamp camps every month. A fun and creative night out with a great bunch of ladies! Well, I am off to hopefully get my Valentines goodies done so I will be seeing you soon!

Comments

dining tables said…
This is a nice project. I like it. I can make them as decorations here in my cute little kitchen in my bedroom.
Ayelet {Jenny} said…
Such a cute project:-) Love the wee bottles the baga and the card its all fab!
Ayelet {Jenny} SBS#26
Danni said…
These are all great projects!
Vickie said…
Those are so cute! I love going to those stamp camps! Though I haven't been to one in a few years.
~T~ said…
Those are just beyond cute! Wonderful work.

Popular posts from this blog

It's time for some Candy!!!

Splitcoast Color Challenge

I hit 3K, Check out my candy