Sketch Saturday

Happy Sunday all my stamping friends. Another challenge completed, This one I started last night and finished it today. This creation is for my son's PaPa ad today is his Birthday so I needed to make a card for him to give to PaPa. This is my take on The Sketch Saturday challenge. I hope you enjoy it! I made a card similar to this one for my DH Gramma ( I mean making it with the Balloons) but totally different colors.
Here are the supplies I used: DP: My Minds Eye "Confetti" Celebrate "Brothers" Zig Zag/Dark Blue Paper. YoYo Yellow,sage shadow and white CS Swiss dots & Mosiac Embossing folder(for the balloons and the YoYo yellow panel) Yellow embr. floss and a Blue bow from Martha Stewart(pre tied of course because I cannot tie a bow for nothing! LOL) The Happy Birthday Sentiment is from a Hero Arts clear set that I have .
So, Enjoy my creation and Have a wonderful Sunday afternoon!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's time for some Candy!!!

I hit 3K, Check out my candy

Splitcoast Color Challenge