The Pink Elephant challenge

Hello all, Wow, It has been a while since I have been on here. I am so sorry for that. I have gone thru a little lack of creativity the last week or so. I have actually been at my desk every night but just couldn't get those creative juices flowing so tonight I am on a mission to get at least 3 challenges completed and posted to share with you all. No ifs ands or buts about it so onto the first one. This one is from The Pink Elephant, What a fun site and this weeks challenge was tons o' fun! I started with a image from "Me and my big ideas. This was the first time this image has even seen ink and it was super duper easy to color in. I have like 5 or 6 of the M&MBI's stamps and they are all so darn cute, I'll share those with you all a little later .
The suplies I used for this creation were:
DP from My Minds Eye, image stamped in Memento's Tuxedo black, cardstock used is Chocolate chip,Riding hood red, Pretty in Pink and white. Image colored in with my Copics. I also used my Nesties (scalloped rectangles). I also used my Scalloped trim border punch on the riding hood red and topped it with some Chocolate chip grosgrain ribbon. There you have it, my creation for The Pink Elephant challenge! Enjoy my friends and I will see you real soon!

Comments

Trudi said…
So cute Dannie! Thanks for joining us this week at TPE!

Popular posts from this blog

It's time for some Candy!!!

I hit 3K, Check out my candy

Splitcoast Color Challenge