Beates Sketch Challange #32

This is a card I made using the sketch challenge that Beate had for this weekend. I have so many papers in my collection it was a hard choice but this is what I came up with! The circle paper is by Sandylion and is called "circle Dreams" and the stripe paper is something I picked up at Big Lots. I just love going to Big lots and seeing what they have!You gotta check out there school supplies section. Any ways, The stamp I used is from Missy B designs and she has some of the cutest stamps ,check out the website HERE.
For the cardstock I used, Pale plum, brocade blue and barely banana. and the saying stamp it is from Totally cool stamp set from SU!

Comments

Anonymous said…
What a fun card! Thanks so much for playing with the sketch, Dannette.
Hugs and smiles

Popular posts from this blog

It's time for some Candy!!!

Splitcoast Color Challenge

I hit 3K, Check out my candy