"Time well spent"

Okay, I came home from work early today, I am feelin icky! Darn cold! Well after catching some ZZZZZ's and taking some Airborne(That stuff really works) I felt good enough to do some creating. so this is what I came up with. My friend Christina sent me some images of "time well spent" which I have to say that is my new most faveriotist set, too bad it is a level 3 set and I probably wont get it until it is no longer available, But hey, thats ok. I'll patiently wait! Well here it is.


I used cameo coral for the base of the card and the scallop is tempting turquois. I then punched holes into the flower and ran kneedlepoint thread from the middle out to the edge. then addeda turquoise brad. I hope you all like it. !

Comments

Anonymous said…
Wow, it came out great! Like the way you did the yarn thingy...glad you are so creative so I can CASE your stuff, ha ha!
deb said…
WOW this is awesome! Very creative with the floss! I love that idea!
hugz
Anonymous said…
Louboutin says the key to his success in designing Christian Louboutin Sale
is that to combine the comfortable Christian Louboutin Sandals
body and the sexy shape together perfectly. Your Christian Louboutin Boots
need to be comfortably for you. Caroline, the princess of Morocco, fell in love with these Christian Louboutin Pumps

Popular posts from this blog

It's time for some Candy!!!

I hit 3K, Check out my candy

Splitcoast Color Challenge