Huge Craft Garage Sale in San Ramon, calif

Hello Friends, I just wanted to post a quick post tonight on a HUGE Craft garage sale that is going on in San Ramon, Calif. This is the crafters dream garage sale and I am just biting my nails I am so excited about this sale.I am also selling at it so out with the old and in with the new. I was told that there would be aprox. 50 sellers. You see, we tag all of our gently used and /or new craft items with a code (that they assign us) and price and they sell it for us. It is so worth it! Last year I made a little over $100 for stuff that I was done with using or that I just wanted somethings different. I was an awesome deal! I dont miss it every year and if you live in Northern Calif, you wont want to miss it either. So, without further ado, the following is the info,
.
We've set the date for another USED CRAFTS SALE!


                          Saturday, Sept. 28, 2013 8 A.M. - 3 P.M.

                                 12224 Santa Teresa Dr.

                                  San Ramon, CA 94583


   Interested in selling? Let us know. We'll get the information to you.

           You don't have to attend to be a seller. Bring a little or a lot!


          If you just want to shop, mark the date and join us then.

          We will have lots of gently used and also some new

                                  merchandise for sale.


                We would love to see you and your friends there.  
 
           So, if you can make it to the sale, you wont be disappointed!!!
 
                                      See you on Saturday!

This is not the actual garage sale but very similar set up and amount of stuff, there may be even more!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's time for some Candy!!!

I hit 3K, Check out my candy

Splitcoast Color Challenge