Christmas is just around the corner...

Hello my peeps, Well here it is. My first Christmas card of the year 2013. OMG, It's on it's way. I cant believe how fast the time goes by. So, this card I made using a sketch from Mojo Monday and of course, it's another great sketch.
 
So there you go. For the DSP I used Echo Parks "Tis the Season" 6 X 6 paper pad. For the Merry Merry Christmas, I used my cheapie Studio G stamps and I added some bling in between the Merry, Merry Christmas. My main color scheme is Old Olive,Real Red and the white card base is Pure Luxury by Gina K. I hope you all enjoy it. I will have many many more coming your way. Thanks for taking a look and I will see you all soon!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's time for some Candy!!!

I hit 3K, Check out my candy

Splitcoast Color Challenge