Just sharin some September Candy and a Mojo Sketch

Hello friends, I have been away from my blog for a bit. I guess I have been a little busy but that is no excuse, lol! I was cruisin around blogger world and found this sweetness and just wanted to share with you all. It is over at Cuddlebug cuties. What a great blog. 
and look at that candy, Saweet!! 


Now, for a creation that I created for a challenge. It is from Mojo Monday and I have had it done for a few days but this is the first chance I have had to post it. 
So, here is the sketch from Mojo Monday. Fun and pretty easy
 And here is the completed card. Pretty easy and really cute. I have to say, the cutest thing about this card is the decorated stick pins. I make them all the time but I never add them to my projects. I need to start using them. It's like with my paper, It is so darn pretty, I don't want to use it. Does anyone else have that problem? LOL!
S, there you have it. I hope you enjoyed all the goodies that I had to share with you all. I am hoping that, in the near future, I too am going to offer some sweet blog candy so keep an eye out. You wont want to miss it! Have a great week and I will see you all soon!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's time for some Candy!!!

I hit 3K, Check out my candy

Splitcoast Color Challenge