Nothing creative, Just some sharing

This is Brandon and his girlfriend Sabrina. Isn't she just adorable?
Getting ready to go

In front of their High School


Brandon and I



Hello everyone, I don't have any creations to share with you all tonight, I just wanted to share some photos of my sons Homecoming. I cant believe he is a Sophomore already. He is my only one so I want him to stay little forever but since that cant happen, I just have to embrace his growing up and try and savor every mom and son moment. This was kind of one of those moments as he was getting ready for the Homecoming dance. It really makes me sad at how fast they grow. Not to mention, He is one of those boys that gets embarresed by his parents(as if we weren't cool or something) Which makes his father and I do really silly things in front of his friends even more LOL! So, enough of my jibber jabber, Onto the pictures. Oh, he is just too handsome!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's time for some Candy!!!

I hit 3K, Check out my candy

Splitcoast Color Challenge