2 more challenges, DONE!

Hello everyone. So Sorry that I have been MIA for a bit. I have had a crazy busy week even though we had a 4 day weekend, I had my sons 2 Birthday parties to take care of. We always do one family party and 1 friends party so I had to do some cooking for both so I have spent alot of time in the kitchen for the past 3 days. Whew, I'm pooped!

So, onto the challenges. The first is for Sketch Saturday, Oh how I love the sketch Saturday challenges. One of my total favorites.
The next challenge was from
Color Throwdown. Now, when it comes to color challenges, Color throwdown is the greatest! I am horrible with colors so this is an awesome tool for me. The colors I was to work with are Cherry Cobbler, Soft Suede & Kraft.

So, did you notice the flowers I made? They are from the Stampin Up! scallop circle punch. I saw these done on You Tube by Scrappingaway. What a great and really easy tutorial. Go and check it out. I think the flowers made a perfect accent to my creation. I used 2 embossing folders on this creation as well, Swiss dots(which is my fave EF) and D'vine swirl. The image/sentiment is from Inkadinkadoo "Warm Holiday Wishes" and nested in 2 layers of "Labels 4" Nestabilities.For the final touch I added some buttons(from my stash) into the middle of the flowers. So, There you have it. I hope you enjoy my creation. I will hopefully be back real soon to share some more with you all. Thanks so much for stopping by and hope to see you all soon!

Comments

* Shell B.* said…
Nice job on the card Dannie!

Shell~Alaska♥
SBS26

Popular posts from this blog

It's time for some Candy!!!

I hit 3K, Check out my candy

Splitcoast Color Challenge