CPS- Card Sketch challenge

Good evening all. I hope everyone is having a wonderful Thanksgiving week. I am on break for the week because of the Thanksgiving Holiday then it's back to work for less than 3 weeks, then it's of for Christmas break for 2 and a half weeks. Gotta love working for the school district!!
So, because I have the whole week off, I can stay up as late as I wasn't creating. I love it when that happens. I have been in kind of a lull this week so hopefully this will get me on a roll. This challenge is from CPS-Card sketches. They always have great sketches to play with and this week was no exception. Basically my color scheme here is Blue and white. The stamp I used is from "Frosty" by Stampin Up! This is a really old set but I totally love this stamp set. Lots of things you can do with good ole Frosty!! I printed the sentiment off of my computer"warm winter wishes" and used modern label xtra large punch and my scallop oval punch.The DP is a no name?? Seriously, there was no man. manuf. name on it. but it is just snowflakes in blues and whites. It was perfect for my creation! I then punched some snowflakes with my Martha Stewart snowflake punch in Bashful blue.
Oh, and I added chunky glitter on the ground where frosty is standing. So, there you have it. My contribution to the CPS challenge. What do you think? I would love to hear your comments. Well, I am off to hopefully work on some more challenges, Maybe even some scrapbook pages. I am trying really hard to get caught up on my scrapbooking so you may notice, I have some new scrapbook challenge blogs and groups in my side bar. If you know of any really good Scrapbook challenge blogs, Please, let me know. I always love a good challenge!! I'll see you all real soon!!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Please, give me link to download XRumer 7.0!!!
Thanks!

Always yours,
miss MW
Hey There Dannette, Hope you are enjoying your time off;) This is an adorable card and I love the Snowman.

Hugs, Dangina

Popular posts from this blog

It's time for some Candy!!!

I hit 3K, Check out my candy

Splitcoast Color Challenge