Sketches4u: card sketch

Happy Friday everyone, I have been a little busy tonight. We have a baseball double header tomorrow so I'm trying to get all the stuff ready to make the boys lunch in between games tomorrow. It is supposed to be a beautiful day here in Northern Cali, so awesome for some baseball!
I also worked on and completed another challenge. I found this really cool web site called Sketches4all. It looks like it is going to be some fun. Well, it also took me to the Sketches4u blog. Well, there is a sketch challenge going on over there and I just had to do it and this is what I came up with!
So what do you think? I have been trying to get some Easter cards done so I can get them sent out by Tuesday so this was really nice. The stamped image I used is from Stampendous and for the longest time I wasn't sure how I was going to use it but it worked! I used my Copics, Gelly pens and Spicas to color it in. The pieces of square DP is from Cloud9design from the Baby Girl collection. I also embossed the Gable Green base with my most favoritist EF "Swiss Dots" You will see me using that one alot(even though I own like 12 EF's) The ribbon is a scrap from my stash(actually from Stampin Up!) but it was just the right size so perfect! So, let me know what you think and when you get a chance, Go on over to
Sketches4u and check it out! See you all soon and I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

Comments

Hi danette...you won a stamp for this challenge...congrats to you!
I loved your card...

hugs Fia
Such tender postal. :)

Popular posts from this blog

It's time for some Candy!!!

I hit 3K, Check out my candy

Splitcoast Color Challenge