Mojo Monday Week 130

I'm baaaaack! Another challenge completed. This one from Mojo Monday and color challenge from Splitcoast Stampers. The colors being Rich Razzleberry,Orchid opulence,Old Olive and a neutral(I chose white)And dessert was added with the D'vine swirls Embossing folder. I think I'm on a roll. My 3rd.&th. challenges this week, Woo Hoo, I'm so excited. For this challenge I used the stamp set Thanks2You from The Stamps of Life. If you have never seen them, Go on over and check them out. She has a monthly stamp club and on the 1st. of each month, I get a new stamp set shipped to me. The great thing about this club is the shipping is only $1.00 and I get them in like 2 days so I know by the 4th. of every month I will have a new stamp set to play with and they have all been really cool stamp sets. The DP I used is Cottage wall from Stampin Up! I added some bling around the circle(I just love Bling!!) and there you have it! Well, I am off to do some more creating, Thank you so much for looking at my creations and please don't forget to let me know that you were here!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's time for some Candy!!!

I hit 3K, Check out my candy

Splitcoast Color Challenge