Sketch Saturday challenge

Hello all, First let me say, I am feeling soooo much better after the cortisone shots as 1 of the 2 cortisone shots I got actually helped sooooo much, I cant even tell you how nice it feels, but the 2nd. shot did not help so much so I am thinkin I am going to have to possibly get another shot but that's OK, I just want to get better and get my butt back to work. I also want to thank those that left me messages to wish me well. It made me feel so good and to know that you all that love this craft as much as I do understood my frustration with not being able to play! So with that being said, Here is a challenge that I completed last night. It took me quiet a while to complete it only using my left hand for the majority (except for the coloring with my Copics) of it I am pretty impressed with the outcome! This challenge is from Sketch Saturday.
These are the supplies I used.

Stamp is from Penny Black "Easter Goddess"
DP is Tree house Memories"Thats all she wrote" & Debbie Mumm"Baby Girl stack"
Purple adhesive gems from Kaiser Kraft. Spicas and copics. Scallop Circle Nestie and Stampin Up! Scallop trim border. Pretty in pink, whisper white and dark purple Card stock & a Green Galore button from stampin up! in the middle of the flower!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's time for some Candy!!!

I hit 3K, Check out my candy

Splitcoast Color Challenge