The Sweet Stop Challenge #40

Oh my Goodness, Another challenge which means another week has gone by. Where did January go? We figured today that Wednesday is exactly half way thru the school year. (here in Northern California)which means, 90 more days of school. That is too weird. It seems like just yesterday was the first day of school. Time flies as we get older! Anyways, Onto another challenge. This one I did is from The Sweet Stop challenge Blog. They have totally fun challenges every week and I just love when I can finish one in a night.
On this one, the only stamping I did was the sentiment "Happy Valentines day" The rest, like the hearts were from a sizzix die and the pink bottom panel is embossed with the "Swiss dots" embossing folder. The DP is from the $ spot at Target. They have some of the cutest Holiday papers in like a pack of 8 for $1.00. For the scalloped circles I used my Nesties and my Modern Label punch from Stampin Up! with the sentiment. There we have it, Now onto another challenge! Have a wonderful night everyone and I will see you all real soon!

Comments

Unknown said…
Very beautiful! Thanks for playing at The Sweet Stop!
*Alison* said…
Such a sweet creation... :) you have a great blog.. :) you grabbed the right button too.. so glad you came over and are following us.. :) HUGS
Ayelet {Jenny} said…
Nice take on the challenege, such a cute card!

Ayelet {Jenny} SBS#26

Popular posts from this blog

It's time for some Candy!!!

Splitcoast Color Challenge

I hit 3K, Check out my candy